Generations of Osteopathic Psychiatrists and Neurologists have consistently volunteered their time and talents for the betterment of the American College of Neuropsychiastrists.
It is because of our unified volunteers that our strength as a specialty college is respected around the country.
We welcome our membership to actively engage in the many opportunities to server our college and profession.
CONVENTION AND SCIENTIFIC SEMINARS:
- Case Presentation
- Poster Board Presentation (Resident or Candidate in Training)
BOARDS, COMMITTEES, AND REPRESENTATIVES:
- ACN Board of Governors
- AOBNP Board
- Committee on Education Evaluation
- Information and Technology Committee
- Representative to the Board of Specialty (AOA)
- Resident Representative to the Board of Governors (Residents)
- Build your curriculum vitae
- Network within the college
- Share your experience with colleagues
- Stay connected to important updates that effect Osteopathic Medicine
- Become an integral part of the only national organization specifically for osteopathic psychiatrists and neurologists